1. I don't like the smell of ketchup
2. I'd rather change a poopy diaper than wipe a snotty nose
3. 5 straight hours of sleep really is a full night.
4. Don't change kids bed sheets just because...they will ALWAYS mess them up the very next time they sleep in them.
5. 3 year olds speak the truth...even if it's to tell you that a fat ugly lady with glasses, "looks like you, mommy."
6. Tinkling in the potty will make my heart swell with pride.
7. Riding a big girl bicycle (even with training wheels) will do the same.
8. Hearing "I love you, Mommy" sounds just as sweet the 93rd time of the day, as it did the first.
9. Balloons are from the devil.
10. Birthday cakes are VERY important (okay, I knew this before I had kids)
11. Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny have borrowed my sewing machine.
12. Keeping a kid up late will NOT make them sleep in.
13. Crayons smell like old man B.O..
14. WD-40 will remove crayon from [almost] any surface.
15. Crayons and a huge blank piece of butcher paper are better babysitters than the TV (just remember #14).