Tuesday, October 5, 2010

4 Simple Goals


I've decided to join Elsie and post 4 Simple Goals.

1. Be active.  I want to get outside and walk at least 4 days a week.  Now is the perfect time.  I can enjoy the change of season and the wonderful crisp cool air.

2. Have more fun with my kids.  DO some of these crafts I find all over the internet.  I've already got the first one planned.

3. Complete one project a week just for me (or my family).  I've got a long list of things I want to make, and an even longer list of things that my daughter has asked me to make (I really need to start writing them down, because they are usually pretty inventive).

4. Be more positive.  I try to stay positive, some days are better than others but there is always room for improvement.

In between starting this post, and publishing it I have already gotten a good start on two of these goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment