Today was a good day. This is what we did...
1. Made a bunch of new friends.
2. Had little chickens for lunch (Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets)
3. Saw TONS of jack-o-lanterns at the Pumpkin Trail
4. Read another chapter of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz to my kids.
5. Watched the Texas Rangers win the ALCS!!
Not a great picture, but you get the idea. The trail was pretty cool. As soon as we arrived Madeline threw up her arms and said, "SO MANY PUMPKINS!!"
I did not make these today, but I did make them as promised. The felt isn't nearly as high quality as what the tutorial called for, but it got the job done...and the kids are super impressed. They're my biggest fans.