Saturday, November 20, 2010

Breakfast with Santa


This morning my mom, the kids and I had breakfast with Santa.  And heard a story from Mrs. Claus.  We're pretty special like that.  The kids were encouraged to write a letter to Santa.  Madeline, not being able to write, drew pictures of what she wanted.  She asked Santa to bring her:

1. A real princess camera.  Not happening, FYI.
2. A puppet theatre.  Eeek!  I'm so excited about this one.
3. Small colored marshmallows.  She asked me  for some at the store yesterday and I absentmindedly told her to ask Santa.
4. a ladybug that lights up.  Santa may or not make this happen either.

This is the first year she's really *gotten* Santa, so it should be a super fun Christmas!


Today's clothes people.

I make these before bed, to avoid arguing with my little girl about what she's going to wear for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment