Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Post

Have you ever been so tired you feel like you're watching a movie of your life?

Today was one of those days.  This movie could have gone a few ways.  I'm very proud to say, it turned out to be a movie I'd buy and watch over and over.

I've been working on several orders, one of which was very large and time consuming.  I promised my kids that if I finished my work last night, today we would have lots of fun.

We played in and picked up the leaves. 


We decorated and ate some sugar cookies.



And we read our bedtime stories right by the Christmas tree.


After the kids were in bed, I baked some cupcakes. I'd like to say it was for National Cupcake Day, but I was just craving sweets.  I'm also planning to share some with my mother-in-law for her birthday.


btw.  All photos are from weheartit.com.  My computer is full and I can't load any of the pictures we took while having fun.  I think after Christmas I'll be able to free up some space on my hard drive.





No comments:

Post a Comment