Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hooray, It (WAS) Valentine's Day!


I think I have mentioned before that I may be a bit of a procrastinator. Well, my daughter IS NOT, and my procrastination stresses her out. I told her my idea for Valentine treats and after asking me several days in a row if I'd started yet, she decided to just give me an earlier deadline. Her party was on Friday, but she needed to put them in boxes on Thursday.



With lots of help due to an early release day, we were able to get them all finished. Even one for her teacher and student teacher. Whew!


This isn't the first time I've promised to make something for her, and see her stress out over my procrastination. I must remember in the future that my girl doesn't enjoy working under pressure like I do. I need to let her influence me to make better choices with my time.

Have your kids been good influences on the way you work?

No comments:

Post a Comment